It’s Ok to ask
- find out what research is happening in your specialty or department
- contact your local research and development department to find out more information on opportunities
- contact your local or regional CRP champion (your R&D department will help direct you to the right person)
- start asking patients and clients you see about whether they would like to take part in research
Have a go
- review the regional CRP Strategy to understand how you can get more involved
- identify what your learning needs are and whether you can attend relevant training, such as through NIHR Learn. You will need to have an NIHR Learn account to access the course. Information about NIHR Learn, including how to access the platform, can be found in the NIHR Learn Help pages.